Hello Stampers it is Just in CASE Thursday, Patsy here.
Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I (Patsy Waggoner USA) take turns creating a card that we CASED from a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. CASE stands for (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog to inspire you!
Today’s card features the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and the retiring Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set.
Need new ideas for birthday greetings? This set has you covered. Mix and match to customize birthday greetings for any birthday project. Pair with your other favorite stamp set images for more creative possibilities.
The Itty Bitty Birthday is retiring and only guaranteed until April 23 so time is running out!
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today is a close CASE with simply changing the designer paper and the stamp set, keeping the exact layout and colors.
The Stampin’ Up! concept artist used the Back to Back Blooms stamp set.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Basic White (base): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White (stamped): 3″ x 4 1/2″
- Melon Mambo (embossed): 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo (words): 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 5″
- Fold the Basic White cardstock in half on the score mark.
- Run the Melon Mambo through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Melon Mambo to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card front even with the top and about 1/2″ from the right-hand side.
- Die cut the Basic White using the Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Color the stem with Old Olive Stampin’ Write and the Flower with Mango Melody and stamp it on the stitched rectangle.
- Stamp the solid leaves in Old Olive Ink
- Stamp the solid flower with Melon Mango (off stamped once).
- Adhere the stitched rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo Ink on the Flirty Flamingo.
- Cut out Happy and Birthday and adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown,
- Tie the Crinkle White Seam binding in a bow and adhere to the lower right-hand corner of the rectangle with a Mini Glue Dot.
Click Here to shop retiring products at my Online Store.
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!