Exciting things going on in August.
- August Border Buddy Take & Make Class (sign up August 1-8, 2021)
- Border Buddy Bundle Special Promotion (August 1-8, 2021)
- Border Buddy PDF Tutorial Thank You Gift
- New Mini Catalog (Starts August 3)
- Sale-a-Brations! (Starts August 3)
For our August Border Buddy PDF Tutorial and our Take & Make Card Kit we have selected the Penguin Place Bundle (156789) featured in the new Mini Catalog (starting Aug 3) along with the coordinating Penguin Playmates 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper which is one of the Sale-A-Brations (starting Aug 3) items you can choose free with your qualifying order.
August Take & Make Card Kit
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
You will have one week to sign up for your kit, sales end July 8, 2020.
We have put together a bundle of products. Order four items listed below using the host code between August 3-8, 2021 and receive the August Take & Make Card Kit FREE!
- Penguin Place Bundle (156410)
- Wintry 3D Embossing Folders (155433)
- Black and White Gingham Ribbon (156485)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
This order qualifies you for a level one FREE Sale-A-Bration item you can choose the awesome Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (158420)
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps (coordinating dies/punch if needed) inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits on the 9th of the month. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- I will then cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via United States Postal Service around the 20th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$12CAN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice within 48 hours.
Supplies you may want/need
(you can always substitute similar products you have on hand).
- 156410 Penguin Place*
- 156452 Penguin Builder Punch*
- 149653 Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- 155433 Wintry 3D Embossing Folder
- 149643 Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- 151770 Layering Circle Dies
- 103579 Paper Snips
- 153611 Blending Brushes
- 132708 Tuxedo Black Ink
- 147101 Calypso Coral
- 153115 Just Jade
- 153118 Misty Moonlight
- 155611 Fresh Freesia
- 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 152813 Stampin’ Seal
- 103683 Mini Glue Dots
*Order the Penguin Place Bundle (156410) and save 10%
On occasion, design paper and embellishments may vary from images in the PDF due to availability.
The new Mini Catalog was scheduled to be released in July, but due to product availability it was pushed up to August. This catalog is awesome and thankfully you have until December to enjoy it. If you have things you can't live without don't wait until the end as supplies can be limited.
The Penguin Place Bundle is featured on page 33 of the mini catalog so be sure and check it out! And don't forget if you order our fun bundle of products we put together by August 8, 2021 you get this month's Card Kit FREE!
You read that right Sale-a-Brations.
For those who have been around you know this is the best time of year! New to Stampin' Up!, during Sale-A-Brations you get to Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping).
I will post the digital copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure here on my blog on August 3. If you are a regular online ordering customer of mine your Sale-A-Bration Brochure should have arrived in your mailbox already along with the new Mini Catalog.
You can find the fun Penguin Playmate Designer Series Paper on page 4 of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Would Love to have you shop with us!