The September Border Buddy Take & Make Card Class Kit features the Harvest Meadow Suite Collection. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards included in class.
What is included in the Border Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes, and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Paper supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed.
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions.
On occasion design paper and embellishments may vary from images in the PDF due to availability.
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $22 CDN (I ship only to Canadian addresses)
- If you purchase the Harvest Meadow Bundle the class will be free – you must order through my online store and use Host Code RJNRQXB6 to qualify – Click here to be taken to my store to make your purchase
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks, and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is September 8, 2021.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the materials needs after registration closes and when they arrive I will need to cut and prepare all the kit. I expect to have the kits in the mail by September 27
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- No – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Take & Make Class.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $12 CDN – If you don't live in Canada you can purchase the PDF only (US customers should purchase from my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner)
Payment can be made by PayPal invoice or by e-transfer – more information is on the registration form.
Supplies you may want/need
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Patsy's Online Store (US customers)
Alison’s Online Store (Canadian customers)