Today I’m sharing a card made with the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set. We have selected this set as our Border Buddy PDF Tutorial featured project.
Every month, my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner (US) and I (Alison Solven Canada) select products from a current publication and create 6 cards using them. We offer them in a PDF as a thank you gift for our customers who place any size order in our online stores.
the pdf includes:
- 6 projects featuring the products in the suite
- instructions, pictures, measurements and supply lists included
- free with any size order!
- read about my Customer Rewards Program
The sentiments in the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set are so perfect – different sizes and fun fonts. I love the colours in the Whimsy & Wonder 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper including the Mini Macaron and Misty Moonlight – two colours I wouldn’t normally use for Christmas cards.
Patsy & I also offer four cards from the tutorial as a take and make class to go! Registration closes November 8th.
November take & make kit
What is included in the Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed (we assume you own the stamps & dies for this suite and do not include those in the kit).
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
You will have one week to sign up for your kit, sales end November 8, 2021.
Border Buddy bundle promotion
IF you purchase the special bundle (Holly Jolly Stamp Set, Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper, Blushing Bride Ribbon and Rhinestones) I’ve created for the class between November 1 – 8 and use my host code JN9QQPXC you will receive the November Take & Make Card Kit FREE!
ORDERING MADE SIMPLE*
Click Here to order the special Holly Jolly Wishes Bundle (free class)
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps (coordinating dies/punch if needed) inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits on the 9th of the month. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- When supplies arrive I will cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via Canada Post letter mail around the 20th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$12CAN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice within 48 hours OR you can pay by e-transfer.
Free pdf Tutorial for all orders in november!
Here’s a sneak peek of the cards included in our free PDF for all orders in October placed in our our online stores:
Join us online for more inspiration
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Please hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to see what she’s sharing today!