It’s time for the November Take & Make Class Kit featuring the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set.
- November Border Buddy Take & Make Class (sign up November 1 – 8)
- Border Buddy PDF Tutorial Thank You Gift
I’m excited to announce our November Border Buddy PDF Tutorial and our Take & Make Card Kit features the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set featured in the July – December 2021 Mini Catalogue. We’ve paired the stamps with Whimsy & Wonder Speciality 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, Wintry 3D Embossing folder and Rhinestone Jewels.
November take & make kit
What is included in the Buddy Take & Make Card Kit Class
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed (we assume you own the stamps & dies for this suite and do not include those in the kit).
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
You will have one week to sign up for your kit, sales end November 8, 2021.
Border Buddy bundle promotion
IF you purchase the special bundle (Holly Jolly Stamp Set, Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper, Blushing Bride Ribbon and Rhinestones) I’ve created for the class between November 1 – 8 and use my host code JN9QQPXC you will receive the November Take & Make Card Kit FREE!
ORDERING MADE SIMPLE*
Click Here to order the special Holly Jolly Wishes Bundle (free class)
How much is the Take & Make Kit?
- $20 US Customers ordering through Patsy Waggoner US
- $22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps (coordinating dies/punch if needed) inks and adhesives to complete your project.
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 8th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits on the 9th of the month. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- When supplies arrive I will cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via Canada Post letter mail around the 20th of the month.
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $10US/$12CAN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice within 48 hours OR you can pay by e-transfer.
PDF Tutorial INCLUDES:
- PDF with instructions for 6 cards
- Supply list, pictures, measurements & step-by-step directions
- FREE with ANY size purchase
- Read about my other Customer Rewards
We would love to have you shop with us!
sign up for our newsletter
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to read about her class if you live in the US