The Poinsetti Petals Stamp Set with the coordinating Poinsettia Diesfrom the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue is beautiful.
It was originally introduced in the holiday Mini Catalogue in 2020 and I was so happy that it carried over into the current Annual Catalogue.
My card also features the Merry Melody 3d Embossing Folder and the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. Both products are from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalogue. The catalogue retires on January 4 but some products will sell out before then so order sooner rather than later.
I added some Wink of Stella to the top set of leaves which are embossed and cut with one pass through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The little pearls are from the Pastel Pearls which can be found in the Annual Catalogue.
Watch my facebook live and make this card yourself
measurements for Poinsettia Petals fun fold card
- Mint Macaron – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4″ to form card base
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ for tag from Tailored Made Tags Dies
- Blushing Bride – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ for poinsettia leaves
- Basic White – 5 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ for front panel
- Basic White – 5 1/4″ x 4″ for inside piece
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
For more inspiration join us online
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
When you order through our stores during November we will send you a free PDF with instructions for 6 cards using our products of the month. We are featuring the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set. Here’s a sneak peek of our PDF. Read all about our program here.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!