Ranunculus Romance Bundle
Each month I share a a set of three cards with my team that uses the same stamps but each card is a stepped up version of the one before. They are meant to share how any level of stamper can create a nice card with a variety of products – from Beginner to Avid.
The top middle card uses just a simple layering technique to create a collage with several images and 2 colours of ink (Crumb Cake & Early Espresso). The lower left card is a stepped up version where I’ve incorporated a die cut (from the Ranunculus Dies), Linen Thread and a circle die for the sentiment. Lastly the Avid design in the lower right adds heat embossing (copper) and die cut and popped up (Stampin’ Dimensionals) images.
Here’s the stepped up version and the information on how to recreate it yourself.
Crumb Cake – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scored at 4 1/4″ for base
Very Vanilla – 5″ x 3 3/4″ (stamped Layer): 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (circle); 4″ x 2″ (flower)
Soft Suede – 3″ x 1 1/2″ (stem); 2″ x 2″ (scallop circle)
Early Espresso – 5 1/4″ x 4″
Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- Fold the Crumb Cake in half to form card base.
- Stamp the images in Crumb Cake in a collage pattern.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Early Espresso and pop up both with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the card base.
- Stamp the post mark in Versamark, add Copper Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the stem from Soft Suede with die and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
The Ranunculus Romance Bundle includes the Ranunculus Romance Stamp Set and Ranunculus Dies and when purchased together you save 10%.
Please hop around to see what other amazing cards were made for our posts today!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Sweet Talk Suite FREE pdf
Here’s a sneak peek of the PDF you’ll receive when you make a purchase in our stores during January. The PDF includes:
- Instructions for 6 cards using the Sweet Heart Suite Collection
- PDF includes the supplies, measurements, pictures and step-by-step directions
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!