Each month I offer a Take & Make Class to go that includes the consumable products to make the cards from our tutorial.
All the products in today’s card are included in the Sweet Talk Suite Collection including the Sweet Conversations Bundle (Sweet Conversations Stamp Set and Sweet Heart Dies), the Gingham Embossing Folder and the Real Red 3/8″ Linen Ribbon.
The stamps are so adorable and remind me of the sweet heart candies with all the fun messages.
The Sweet Talk Suite Collection:
- Sweet Conversations Stamp Set
- Sweet Heart Dies
- Sweet Talk 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Gingham Embossing Folder
- Sweet Little Boxes
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Real Red 3/8″ Faux Linen Ribbon
- Order entire Suite with Item #157629
It’s time for the January take & make class to go:
- Paper, envelopes and embellishment to create 4 cards (1 each of 4 designs).
- Supplies cut and ready to go also die-cut, punched and embossed if needed (we assume you own the stamps & dies for this suite and do not include those in the kit).
- PDF Tutorial with images, supply list, measurements and step by step directions for the 4 cards.
Sign up by January 9th to receive your kit by mail
All you need to know about our kits by mail
$22 CAN Customers ordering through Alison Solven CAN
How much is the shipping? FREE!!!!
What do I need to complete the kit?
- You will provide the stamps, inks and adhesives to complete your project. If a stamped image requires a die or punch you will need to provide it or fussy cut your images
What is the deadline to sign up for the class?
- Deadline to sign up for the Take & Make is the 9th of each month.
How and When will the kits be shipped?
- I will order the supplies for the kits after registration close. I usually takes about 7-10 days to arrive to me.
- When supplies arrive I will cut and prepare the kits and mail them out via Canada Post letter mail
Do I have to sign up for a minimum number of months?
- NO – this is a by the month, you sign up each month to purchase the Border Buddy Card Kits.
Can I purchase just the PDF Tutorial?
- YES – the cost is $12CAN
Once you register you will receive a Invoice OR you can pay by e-transfer. You will be contacted for payment after registration closes.
PDF Tutorial INCLUDES:
- PDF with instructions for 6 cards
- Supply list, pictures, measurements & step-by-step directions
- FREE with ANY size purchase
- Read about my other Customer Rewards
We would love to have you shop with us!
sign up for our newsletter
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to read about her class if you live in the US
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!