The Easter Friends Stamp Set is so adorable and it’s the featured set for the Create with Ange and Alison Virtual Class in March. I only have one kit left for the class!
Our class will be held on a private exclusive Facebook Group on March 28th at.6 pm PT but if you can’t join live all the presentations will be recorded.
Easter Friends Class Includes:
- Card kit to complete 4 cards including envelopes
- PDF with instructions for 4 cards including pictures, supplies, measurements and step-by-step instructions
- swag bag with a full package of Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 1/2 roll of each roll in the Flowers for Every Season Pack, Polished Dots (or Elegant Faceted Dots)
- invitation to exclusive Facebook Party on March 28th at 6 pm PT
- $40 includes postage (Canadians Only)
- $12 PDF only for non-Canadians
- ONLY ONE KIT LEFT
Ange McKay and I offer our classes together and the first two Thursday nights at 5 pm PT I share a card made with our featured products. My first share included the adorable bunny image from the Easter Friends Stamp Set.
Please join me every Sunday at 10 am PT and Thursday at 5 pm PT on either my Facebook Page or my Youtube Channel.
Watch my YouTube live
Easter Friends Stamp Set
My second share features the happy little duckling. I smile whenever I see this little guy and the colours in the Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is a perfect match for Easter and spring themed cards.
Watch my youtube live
When you make a purchase in our online stores (Patsy Waggoner US and Alison Solven CDN) we will send you a free PDF. In March the PDF includes 6 cards featuring the Hand-Penned Suite.
We would love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
sign up for our newsletter
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
I love to reward my customers when they shop online in my store. You can read all about my rewards here.
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to read about her class if you live in the US
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!
Leave a Reply