I love all the new In Colors but today’s card uses the Tahitian Tide along with the Parakeet Parade. I love how these colours go together and how they are so tropical looking which is perfect for the Paradise Palms Bundle which includes stamps and dies. I’m excited that the stamps and dies will carry forward to the new Annual Catalogue! If you purchase them now you’ll save 10%
What’s your favourite new In Color? Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Parade, Soft Sorbet or Orchid Oasis?
I used the Layering Diorama dies to create the illusion of sand. I coloured the trees using Stampin’ Write Markers with the direct to rubber method. I made this card on a recent Live video and you can watch it here for some tips.
I made two different cards with similar products and here is a picture of them side-by-side. Which one do you prefer?
Hop around to my fellow demonstrators to see what they’ve created for the catalogue sneak peek!
Would you love a way to get them all (pads, refills, cardstock, ribbons, blends)? Join my monthly In Color Club – a new colour every month along with a class. Here’s what included each month for $70 (a discounted price)
- Classic Ink Pad
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock
- 2 yards of 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Baker’s Twine
- 8 sheets of coordinating In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
- PDF with instructions for 2 cards using the products of the month
- Make n’ take kit for additional products needed to complete your cards
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE IN COLOR CLUB
Flowers of friendship suite collection free PDF in april!
PDF Tutorial INCLUDES:
- PDF with instructions for 6 cards
- Supply list, pictures, measurements & step-by-step directions
- FREE with ANY size purchase
- Read about my other Customer Rewards
Shop in my store and receive the PDF with 6 projects for FREE.
We would love to have you shop with us!
sign up for our newsletter
Hop over to Patsy Waggoner’s Blog to see what’s she’s sharing today!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!