The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit is available for preorder now! You have until August 10 to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin in order to receive this amazing kit. Sunflowers are so beautiful and this kits includes TWO stampin’ spots and a fun technique that allows you to create amazing realistic flowers. This month the kit includes a FREE gift of beautiful gold honeycomb embellishment sheets.
How to subscribe or purchase the kit
There are two ways you can purchase the kit.
You can subscribe with a subscription of 1, 3 6 or 12 months. During July & August when you purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription you also earn free Sale-a-bration rewards. You will be sent a PROMO code to enter in your Paper Pumpkin account. You can skip a month at any time.
Alternatively you can order a Paper Pumpkin by visiting your Paper Pumpkin account and ordering the current kit. You can skip a month and you can cancel outright at any time.
Perks for subscribing during Sale-a-bration
all about sweet sunflowers kit
Name: Sweet Sunflowers
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Visit Patsy Waggoner’s blog and see what she is sharing today!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
Would Love to have you shop with us!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy Stamping!