When you purchase the Playing in the Rain Stamps & Dies together in a bundle you save 10%.I created today’s card for my Facebook Live this week. It’s a little shaker card and it’s so cute.
You can either stamp the image and colour yourself or cut out the image from the Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love when the dies coordinate with both stamps and printed images from our beautiful patterned papers. The rabbit was cut from the Designer Series Paper. The other items were cut with the coordinating dies.
Watch my youtube video and learn how to create the shaker card
rain or shine suite collection
- Playing in the Rain Bundle – save 10%
- Raindrops Embossing Folder
- Loose Daisy Embellishments
- Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
rain or shine suite free pdf Tutorial
Our free Border Buddy Free Cards for March features the Playing in the Rain Bundle and other products from the Rain or Shine Suite Collection. When you make a purchase in our stores we send you a PDF with instructions, measurements, pictures and step by step directions for 6 cards!
you can purchase the tutorial at this link
supplies for cards in tutorialProduct List
january – april 2023 mini catalogue
5 January – 1 May 2023
View Online | Shop Online
Visit Patsy Waggoner’s blog and see what she is sharing today!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
- Patsy’s E- Newsletter (US Customers)
- Alison’s E-Newsletter (Canadian Customers)
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!
- Patsy’s Online Store (US customers)
- Alison’s Online Store(Canadian customers)
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Leave a Reply