I used a brand new set of Dies called Patchwork Pieces which created this fabulous background piece. I wanted to create something that looked like a quilt and thought it worked perfectly with the sewing images. How adorable are the spool of thread and the little buttons?
In my Sunday Youtube Live on July 9 I share how to use our fabulous Stampin’ Up1 Masking Paper on the inside images in my card. The yarn is sitting in the basket with this technique.
watch my video where I share how to create today’s card
LAST CALL! crafting with You Virtual Class
what’s included in the class?
- card kit to make four cards using the Crafting with You Budnle
- PDF Tutorial with instructions including measurements, supplies, pictures and step-by-step directions
- A private, exclusive Facebook Group on July 29th where we will craft together (if you can’t make it live you can watch the recordings later)
- A goodie bag with 1/2 packages of Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 1/2 roll of each of the colours in the 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack and Tinsel Gems Four-Pack
- you can purchase just the PDF if you live outside of Canada
All-Stars Design Team Free tutorial with purchase
When you make a purchase though me in July I will send you this amazing free PDF Tutorial featuring TWELVE exclusive projects using the Earthen Elegance Suite Collection. Each new monthly tutorial features pictures, measurements (in imperial and metric), supply list and a link to a video tutorial. You can also purchase the tutorial if you don’t wish to make a purchase by visiting my tutorial store.
Visit Patsy Waggoner’s blog and see what she is sharing today!
We hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
Sign Up for our E-Newsletters!
Earn FREE PDF Tutorials and rewards with our Customer Rewards.
- Patsy’s Customer Reward Program (US Customers)
- Alison’s Customer Reward Program (Canadian Customers)
Would Love to have you shop with us!