One of my customers asked me to do a class using the set Wild About You. I had so much fun creating samples with this set but my favourite was the Pull Tab Card (not sure of the correct name but this is what I call it). I have to thank Suzanne Moyer who demonstrated this great way to use the Word Window Punch while we were on the Stampin’ Up! Cruise this past March to the Mexican Riviera.
2. Then take the Word Window punch and push it down from the top as far as it will go and punch through the top layer.
4. Mount this image to another piece of cardstock – this will be your "pull". Fold over the top and take the Slit Punch (exclusive to Stampin’ Up!) and punch on the fold (I used the white gel pen to highlight this line for the sake of illustration).
5. Bend back the flap and glue in place. Set an eyelet in the "semi-circle" and attach ribbon for "pull".
6. Fold a piece of card stock in half (don’t make a sharp crease on the fold). Insert in Word Window Punch so that the fold is past the centre of the punch. You are going to be making a "stopper" for the pull and you need the piece to be larger than the hold you punched earlier.
8. Attach the tab to the bottom of the pull tab and insert the piece through the front Word Window hole. Glue the front to the back piece being careful to not "catch" the pull tab so it can slide easily up and down in the card. You can eliminate the "stopper" and have the piece pull out for a bookmark.
Here’s the finished card! All images are copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990-2006 and includ Wild About You, Print Pattern Background, All Year Cheer 1 and Curvy Verses. Cardstock and Ink are Chocolate Chip (remember my chocolate rule!) and Pretty In Pink. I also used the Whisper White Craft ink for the background.