I’ll be sharing some fun pics and news from my Panama Canal but first I have to finish my Income Tax…yikes!
In the meantime, I’ve been tagged by my good friend Eleonor (well she was my friend until I was tagged…LOL)….I have to write 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 people who have blogs.
Here goes…7 random things about me.
1. I like to watch all sports on television and live vicariously through these athletes..LOL I really love Baseball and my favourite team is Toronto Blue Jays followed closely by the Boston Red Soxs.
2. I HATE cheese – all kinds except Mozarella on pizza and parmessan on salad. Can’t stand the smell, texture, taste….Wierd but true.
3. I LOVE chocolate but who doesn’t – I wouldn’t trust someone who didn’t eat chocolate.
4. I seem to gain 4 lbs per cruise – I’ve been on 4 cruises so you can do the math. LOL
5. I love bread – all kinds – with butter if possible. I’d rather have bread than anything…even chocolate – refer to random fact #3.
6. I can read upside down…printing or writing. It is a skill that has served me well in the past – I can read something that’s in front of someone when I’m on the opposite side of the table…it’s helped me in business meetings. 🙂
7. I’m terrified of heights – don’t even like a ladder, stepping stools aren’t too bad but even a chair makes me fret…and jumping up on a counter? Forget about it!