I'm having so much fun with the new Blendabilities markers from Stampin' Up! which will be available in the new catalogue in June. These are our fabulous alcohol markers and they are amazing!
Here are some of the features and benefits:
- These exclusive alcohol-based marker sets, come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same colour ), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colours. And since they are in a set you don't have to figure anything out when it comes to colour matching!
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Here's a video which shows you how easy they are to use:
Enjoy and leave me a comment about what you think!
I'm located in New Westminster, BC, Canada and serve the local Greater Vancouver area – north to Squamish and east to Mission. I also ship ANYWHERE in Canada by UPS.
Leave a Reply