I'm loving my little Merry Mice Stamp Set – these little creatures are so adorable. And they are on sale for 25% the regular price during November! I paired it with the new Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies which are a new release in the upcoming 2017 Annual Catalogue. I love sneak peeks and so do all of you because these dies are selling like hot cakes. On November 21 they will be taken off the ordering list until the warehouse catches up with the backorders and new shipments arrive. So order now to avoid disappointment and keep checking back to see when they will turn the order number back on after November 21st.
You are going to love how they cut and paper pierce circles, ovals and square shapes with one pass through the Big Shot.
The patterned paper is from the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper in our annual catalogue. I love musical note paper, especially in a Christmas card. The "peace" is cut from the Gold Foil Sheets using the Christmas Greeting Thinlits dies and your Big Shot. Sometimes is difficult to add your glue to the back of your intricate dies and I was so happy to see a tip shared by my friend Connie Stewart that makes it so easy!
- Take your silicone mat and place the die right-side down
- Place a dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the corner of the pad.
- Wet a piece of sponge and wring out so it's just slightly damp.
- Pick up a little bit of glue on the sponge and dab it all over the back of your thinlit – tip: don't let your piece move around so you don't get glue on the front.
- Lift carefully.
- Let dry slightly and adhere to your project.
- Wipe your silicone mat clean.
I stamped the mouse in Archival Basic Black ink and coloured with inks and Aqua Painter. I used Smoky Slate, Real Red, Garden Green and Pink Pirouette to colour the mouse. He is so adorable!
I hope you've enjoyed my card today. Click on the link for full colour instructions and supply list!
Here's the products I used in today's card: