Christmas will be upon us before we know it and our Holiday Catalogue is full of amazing products to help you with your card and gift wrapping projects! One of the cute new sets is the Santa's Suit Photopolymer Stamp Set with the matching Santa Builder Framelits Dies. I love when I don't have to fussy cut out the images. When you bundle the stamps and framelits you get 10% off the price!
This is a really simple card to create. The Santa coat is 2 stamps. The first stamps the outline and the second one stamps the colour inside – isn't that clever? Then I just used the mataching framelit to cut it out.
Our Annual Catalogue has an awesome Christmas themed patterned paper called Be Merry Designer Series Paper and I just needed a small strip on my card to give it a little pop.
- 12" x 12"; 2 sheets of 6 designs (12 sheets in each package)
- Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the "fur" of the coat – it doesn't show up well in photos but I use that stuff on pretty much everything!
So…how did I make this card? Here are the details:
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock to 8 1/2" x 11" for base of card.
- Glue Garden Green mat to front of card – cut to 5 1/4" x 4".
- Cut Whisper White mat to 5" x 3 3/4".
- Glue a strip of Be Merry Designer Series Paper (cut to 3/4" x 3 3/4") to left side of Whisper White.
- Stamp the Santa coat in Basic Black ink on a scrap of Whisper White. Stamp the second image in Cherry Cobbler on top of the first to fill in the coat.
- Cut out Santa coat with matching framelit.
- Add some Wink of Stella on the "fur" of the coat.
- Stamp the sentiment in Garden Green on the lower left corner of the Whisper White piece.
- Add some Silver Metallic Thread and Basic Black Baker's Twine to the middle of card.
- Pop up the Santa coat with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the thread.
- Glue the Whisper White piece to the Garden Green mat.
Here's the supplies used in today's card (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my online store).