It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
Today my CASE is based on a card from page 144 of the Annual Catalogue and features the Nature's Poem Suite of products which is featured in my Free Card program for June. When you purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set and Nature's Roots Framelits Dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
My card uses the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper which is featured in my weekly One Sheet Wonder Series where my Border Buddy (Patsy Waggoner) and I share 8 cards, 1 each every Tuesday from one sheet of 12" x 12" patterned paper.
12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs, 12" x 12". Coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide and Whisper White.
Petal Pink – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 5 1/4" x 4"
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper – 5" x 2 1/2" (2 pieces)
Whisper White – 4" x 3"
- Fold the Petal Pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Petal Pink (5 1/4" x 4") with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the embossed piece to the card front.
- Cut out a banner tail from one end of one piece of DSP. Glue it offset slightly to the second piece of DSP.
- Wrap the Nature's Twine around the top of the DSP and tie a bow on the left side. Glue on the left side of the card front.
- Stamp the tree trunk image in Soft Suede on the top of the Whisper White. Stamp the words in Versamark on top of the trunk, add White Emboss Powder and heat set. Cut out with paper snips.
- Stamp two of the stems in Pear Pizzazz and cut out with matching framelits. Glue to the back of the trunk.
- Add Leaves Trinkets to the back of the trunk with glue dots.
- Pop up the piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store