Last week I shared a card using the Color Without Borders palette and today I'm using the same palette for another card. I love the bold colours so much and I think they work perfectly with this stamp set.
Here's the palette again as a reminder:
- Pool Party – 11" x 4 1/4"
- Coastal Cabana – 3 1/2" x 3"
- Whisper White – 3 1/2" x 3"; 3" x 1"
- Poppy Parade – 3 5 /8" x 3 1/8"
- Score the Pool Party at 5 1/2", fold to form card base.
- Stamp the dandelions in Versamark ink on the Coastal Cabana cardstock, add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Stamp some extra dandelion seeds in Versamark on the corner of the Coastal Cabana and the top right corner of the Pool Party, add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Ink the Handwritten Background stamp in Pool Party ink and stamp on theWhisper White (3 1/2" x 3") cardstock.
- Glue to the bottom of the Pool Party base.
- Wrap some ribbon around the card at the top of the Handwritten stamped piece and tie in a loose knot on the right side.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana stamped piece to the Poppy Parade mat and pop up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink on the strip of Whisper White, banner cut on end and glue to the card as shown.
- Add large rhinestones, one to the centre of each dandelion.
Here are the products I used in today's card – click on the pictures to be taken to my online store to purchase!