Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper which is part of the Nature's Poem Suite of products. Patsy and I are featuring this Suite in our Free Card Program so we wanted to show you some more cards you can make with some of the awesome products in the suite.
Here's how to make today's card with piece H from the pattern:
- Fold the Mint Macaron (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the DSP (H – 2" x 5 1/2") to the lower portion of the card front approx 1" from bottom edge.
- Wrap a piece of Nature's Twine around the middle of the DSP and tie in a bow on the right side.
- Glue dot the Leaves Trinket under the bow.
- Cut out the large oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies from Whisper White (3 1/2" x 3").
- Stamp the sentiment at the top of the oval in Cajun Craze ink. Glue the oval to the card front as shown.
- Ink the tall tree in Mossy Meadow and the trunk in Soft Suede (using Stampin' Write Markers) and stamp on Whisper White scrap.
- Ink the small trees in Mossy Meadow and the trunk in Soft Suede and stamp on Whisper White scrap and then stamp again without reinking and stamp again.
- Cut all the trees with the coordinating framelits.
- Pop up the large tall tree with Stampin' Dimensionals to the left side of the oval.
- Glue the light shaded tree on the right side of the oval (cut on of the trees off) and then pop up the remaining trees on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern including measurements for each piece of DSP. Cut it as follows:
Cut 1 – cut your 12" x 12" paper to 8 1/2" x 11"
Cut 2 – cut at 5 1/2" from one side and then cut pieces F, G, H & I
Cut 3 – cut at 2 1/2" and cut pieces D and E
Cut 4 – turn remaining piece lengthwise and cut at 3" (for piece C)
Cut 5 – cut remaining piece at 1 1/2* for pieces A & B