It's time for another card using the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper and the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. Each week, my Border Buddy Patsy Waggoner and I offer this series showing you how to cut a 12" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper with a pattern to make 9 cards.
This month we're featuring the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper which is part of the Nature's Poem Suite of products. Patsy and I are featuring this Suite in our Free Card Program so we wanted to show you some more cards you can make with some of the awesome products in the suite.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern:
- Fold the Cajun Craze (11" x 4 1/4") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Pattern Piece F (4" x 5 1/2") to the middle of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon to 4" and glue to middle of the Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around the middle of the card several times (on top of the Burlap ribbon) and tie to the right side in a bow.
- Add a Leave Trinket with a glue dot to the Linen Thread bow.
- Cut the largest circle from Whisper White (4" x 4") using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and the Big Shot.
- Stamp the tree trunk image in Soft Suede ink in the middle of the circle. Pop up the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals on the card as shown.
- Ink the top of the tree in Shaded Spruce ink and colour the trunk with a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker.
- Cut out the tree with the coordinating Framelits from the Nature's Root Framelits and the Big Shot. Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the top of the tree trunk image.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Whisper White (2 3/4" x 1/4") and glue to the bottom right corner of the Designer Series Paper.
Here's the pattern including measurements for each piece of DSP. Cut it as follows:
Cut 1 – cut your 12" x 12" paper to 8 1/2" x 11"
Cut 2 – cut at 5 1/2" from one side and then cut pieces F, G, H & I
Cut 3 – cut at 2 1/2"* and cut pieces D and E
Cut 4 – turn remaining piece lengthwise and cut at 3" (for piece C)
Cut 5 – cut remaining piece at 1 1/2* for pieces A & B
*Corrected from original post
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Let's hop over to Patsy's blog and see what she created with the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store