Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which is part of the Tea Room Suite of products.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern:
Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry – 3" x 2"
Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper (piece C) – 5 1/4" x 2"
Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack – 4" x 3"
- Fold the Coastal Cabana (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the Coastal Cabana with the Subtle Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP to the bottom of the card front.
- Glue the Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack to the left side of the card front as shown.
- Stamp the tea cup image in Crushed Curry on the Crushed Curry piece and cut out with matching framelit using the Big Shot.
- Pop up the cup on the right side of the Memories and More card with a Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a tea spoon decal from the Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers to the tea saucer.
- Tie a small bow with the Tea Room Ribbon (Coastal Cabana) and glue to the handle of the cup with a glue dot.
- Add a pearl to the middle of the cup.
I love the Tea Room Memories & More Cards because they are perfect for your memory keeping using our Photo Pocket Pages with your photographs and also for your cards for a quick card that looks amazing!
The pack includes 50 double-sided cards in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" sizes, 6 single-sided copper foil specialty cards and 4 sticker sheets.
Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing you the details of the cards!
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
These products were used in today's card. Click on the picture and you'll be redirected to my online store: