Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which is part of the Tea Room Suite of products.
Crushed Curry – 11" x 4 1/4"
Coastal Cabana – 3" x 3"; 3" x 2"
Very Vanilla – 3" x 3"
Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper (piece G) – 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" cut diagonally
- Fold the Crushed Curry (11" x 4 1/4") in half to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the Crushed Curry with the Subtle Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue the DSP to the bottom of the card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card two times and tie in a bow on the left side of the card.
- Cut out the large frame from the Spot of Tea framelits from both the Coastal Cabana and Very Vanilla pieces (3" x 3") using the Big Shot.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana towards the left side.
- Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the Very Vanilla frame in Coastal Cabana ink. Frame the words with the copper circle.
- Glue the Very Vanilla frame on the Coastal Cabana frame offset slightly.
- Stamp the tea cup image on the Coastal Cabana piece (3" x 2") in Coastal Cabana ink and cut out with coordinating framelit and Big Shot.
- Pop up below the Very Vanilla frame with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a copper spoon from the stickers on the saucer.
Have you noticed the Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers that coordinate with the Tea Room Suite of products? They are absolutely gorgeous!
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.