It's Card Swap Sunday when I share a recent card I've received in a swap or sent in a swap. Today I'm share a card I created for mini swap with my sisters in Ontario.
I'm in love with both Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set and the new colour Soft Sea Foam that I decided to use them both in a card!
The dandelions and sentiment were stamped in Gray Granite ink which I thought looked nice with the softness of the Soft Sea Foam main colour. The patterned paper is from the Designer Series Paper pack. There are six different packs, one in each of the colour collections and the In Color offerings. I love how easy it is to find patterned paper to match ever colour we offer!
Here's how I made today's card:
- Soft Sea Foam: 11" x 4 1/4"; 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
- Gray Granite: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Whisper White: 5" x 3 3/4"; scrap
- 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4" x 1"
- Fold Soft Sea Foam cardstock in ½ to form card base.
- Glue the DSP strip to the Whisper White approximately 1 1/4" from the top edge.
- Stamp the dandelion image in Gray Granite on the bottom of the Whisper White piece.
- Use the stitched framelit die around all four edges of the Whisper White using Big Shot.
- Cut out the circle element from the Soft Sea Foam (2 1/4" x 2 1/4") with the framelits and Big Shot. Glue to the DSP strip approximately 1/4" from the edge.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the DSP piece and tie in loose knot on the right side.
- Stamp the words in Gray Granite ink on the scrap of Whisper White. Stamp the dandelion seeds in Soft Sea Foam on top of the words.
- Punch the words out using the 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Pop up the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the circle element.
- Glue the Whisper White stamped piece to the Gray Granite mat.
- Add a rhinestone to center of each dandelion.
Want to make this card at home? Here's the products you'll need from my online store: