Today I'm featuring brand new limited time products available for purchase beginning August 1st. These products will be available until August 31st OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. So if you like these stamps and framelits make sure to purchase them soon.
So what's included in this special offer? The Blended Seasons Bundle (#149894 Clear Mount) includes the Blended Seasons Stamp Set and Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. When you purchase them together you save 10%! The stamps in the set cover all the seasons including spring, summer, winter and fall with both sentiments and images.
I hope you can see that the framelits have a stitched element. You can see the stitching around the edges of the frame in my close up below. I love the shape of the frame and there are 3 sizes in the set. I used the medium sized one.
I stamped the image in Smoky Slate on Whisper White Thick cardstock and then coloured with Aqua Painters and Watercolor Pencils. I'm excited to share that the new offering includes 10 brand new colours of pencils!
Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White Thick – 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White – 1" x 4 3/4"; score at 3/4" and 1" from each end
Granny Apple Green – 2 1/2" x 4"
- Score the Coastal Cabana cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card.
- Stamp the flower image in Smoky Slate ink on the left side.
- Colour the image with Watercolor Pencils Assortments 2 (Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apply Greet and Garden Green) using Aqua Painter.
- Add colour (Balmy Blue pencil) around the image with Aqua Painter.
- Glue the stamped image on the inside of the card.
- On the front of the Coastal Cabana stamp the leaves in Coastal Cabana ink.
- Cut out a frame on the front using the Stitched Seasons Framelits and Big Shot.
- Cut out two leaves from the Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on the Whisper White strip (between the inner score lines).
- Glue the leaves to the back of the banner.
- Punch each end of the banner with the Banner Triple Punch. Fold on the score lines and glue one end to each side of the frame. The inner stamped area is free floating.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):