It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I made for a swap using the Country Lane Suite of products.
My Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I are featuring the Country Lane Suite of products in our Free Card program for October. Read about my free card program here!
My swap card features some new products including the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. I really miss my crimper (did you own this tool way back in the day?) and this folder allows met to crimp my paper perfectly.
The patterned paper is from the Country Lane Designer Series Paper. The coordinating colours are rich and warm and include Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Mint Macaroon and Old Olive.
Here's how to made today's card:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4" to create card base
Whisper White – 3" x 2"
Blackberry Bliss – 5" x 3 3/4"
Crushed Curry – 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Whisper White Thick piece in half to form card base.
- Glue the DSP to the Blackberry Bliss mat.
- Emboss the Crushed Curry strip using the Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Wrap the Linen Thread around the middle of the Crushed Curry piece and tie in a bow on the left side.
- Glue the piece to the lower portion of the DSP. The ends will extend of the edge of the Blackberry Bliss.
- Stamp the flower image in Crushed Curry and the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on the Whisper White.
- Cut out the image with the oval Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Pop up the oval on the right side of the Crushed Curry with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some metallic pearls to the card.
Here are the products used in my card today (click on the pictures to be directed to my online store):