Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece B (5 1/4" x 4").
This month we're highlighting the Country Lane Designer Series Paper from the Country Lane Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The Country Lane Suite of products is the featured suite in October for our Free Card Program.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Crazy, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Whisper White. I like how one side has fall themed images and the reverse is a more neutral print.
My card also features the Chicken Wire Elements, the Leaves Trinket and the Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder. I also used the Braided Linen Trim from the Country Lane Suite.
Here's how to make today's card with piece B from the pattern.
Crushed Curry – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 5 1/4" x 1"
Crumb Cake – 2" x 5 1/4"
Country Lane Designer Series Paper – Piece B 5 1/4" x 4"
- Score the Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue Piece B Country Lane Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake strip with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Cut the Chicken Wire Element piece and glue to the back of the Crumb Cake strip. Glue the piece to the middle of the DSP.
- Stamp the words in Versamark on the Crushed Curry strip, add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the Crushed Curry strip to the Crumb Cake strip.
- Tie a bow in the Braided Linen Trim and glue dot to the left side of the Crushed Curry stamped piece.
- Add a Leave Trinket under the bow.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.