It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
My card is based on a card from page 20 of the Holiday Catalogue which featured the Candy Cane Bundle.
The elements are the same but I changed the orientation of the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. I love the little truck with the fresh cut Christmas Tree in the bed and the wreath on the grill.
I love colouring and it's so easy with the Stampin' Blends.
Here's how I made today's card:
Cherry Cobbler – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow – 4 3/8" x 2 3/8"
Whisper White – 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"; 2" x 1/2"
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series paper – 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"; 3" x 3"
- Score the Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") at 4 1/4" and fold to create card.
- Emboss the front of the Cherry Cobbler with the Subtle Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the larger piece of DSP to the Mossy Meadow mat. Glue to the left side of the card front lining up the edges.
- Stamp the truck and wreath in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White piece.
- Colour the truck with Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Pool Party Stampin' Blends. Cut out with the matching Framelits and Big Shot.
- Colour the wreath with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends and cut out with matching framelit.
- Pop up the wreath with a Stampin' Dimensional on the grill of the truck.
- Cut out the circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Pop up the truck on the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add snail to the back of the circle and add Linen Trim to the back. Pop up the circle on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on the Whisper White strip and banner cut the right side.
- Glue to the card tucking the left side under the circle.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Leave a Reply