Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper which is a limited special offer during the month of September. There are two ways to get some of the yummy paper that coordinates with the Dashing Deer Bundle.
- When you make a purchase of $300 or have a workshop totalling this amount you receive a package of this paper for free!
- Special offer from me this month – if you place a $125 order or more from Sept 1 – 30 I will send you a sample pack which includes 6 sheets (1 of each pattern, 5 1/4" x 4")*
*both offers calculate the qualifying amount AFTER all Bonus Day coupons from July have been applied and BEFORE taxes and shipping are added
The Timeless Tidings stamp set is really sweet and it coordinates with the Timeless Tidings Project Kit which makes 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White:3" x 3"
Garden Green: 3" x 3"; 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (piece J): 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue the DSP to the Garden Green mat.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card and tie a bow near the top.
- Glue piece to the card front.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle from Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes framelits dies and Big Shot.
- Cut out the layering scallop circle from the Garden Green cardstock using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the trees in Garden Green (you might wish to stamp off once on scrap paper to achieve a lighter image).
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on top of the trees.
- Glue to the Garden Green scallop.
- Pop up the circles with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the ribbon.
- Add some Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the stamped circle.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.