Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper which is a limited special offer during the month of September. There are two ways to get some of the yummy paper that coordinates with the Dashing Deer Bundle.
- When you make a purchase of $300 or have a workshop totalling this amount you receive a package of this paper for free!
- Special offer from me this month – if you place a $125 order or more from Sept 1 – 30 I will send you a sample pack which includes 6 sheets (1 of each pattern, 5 1/4" x 4")*
*both offers calculate the qualifying amount AFTER all Bonus Day coupons from July have been applied and BEFORE taxes and shipping are added
The Dashing Deer Bundle of products includes the Dashing Deer stamp Set and the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies. When you bundle them together bundle them together you save 10%!
I love the little wreath around the deer's neck which I created with stamps and dies from the Alpine Adventures Bundle.
Here's how to make today's card with piece B from the pattern:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White: scrap
Cherry Cobbler: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"; 2 1/2" x 3/4"
Garden Green: 3" x 3"
Gold Foil Sheet: 4" x 3"
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (piece B): 5 1/4" x 4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue the DSP to the Cherry Cobbler mat and glue both to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment on Cherry Cobbler (2 1/2" x 3/4") in Versarmark, apply White Emboss powder and heat set.
- Glue to the middle of the DSP matching up the right edges.
- Cut out 2 7/8" circle from the Garden Green cardstock with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the left side of the card front on top of the sentiment banner.
- Cut out the standing deer from the Gold Foil Sheets using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the wreath images in Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler and cut out with the coordinating framelits from the Alpine Adventures Bundle.
- Cut open the wreath and wrap around the deer, adhered in back with glue dot.
- Pop up the deer with Stampin' Dimensionals on the Garden Green circle.
- Add Red Rhinestones around the wreath.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.