It's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I received in a recent swap using the Dashing Deer Bundle from the Holiday Catalogue. My card share today was made by my stamping friend Jenn Tinline. One of the best things about Stampin' Up! is all the friends you make through our love of stamping!
The bundle includes the Dashing Deer Stamp Set and coordinating Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and when purchased together you save 10%
Here's how to made today's card:
Merry Merlot – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Sahara Sand – 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White -3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Copper Foil Sheets – 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Merry Merlot piece in half to form card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Merry Merlot on the lower part of the Sahara Sand mat.
- Emboss the Sahara Sand (5 1/4" x 4") with Softly Falling Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue to the front of the card.
- Cut out a 2 7/8" circle from the Whisper White using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Ink the birch tree image from the Winter Woods Stamp Set in Sahara Sand, stamp off on scrap and then stamp on the upper part of the die cut circle.
- Stamp the Deer in Versamark ink on the lower part of the die cut circle, add Copper Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Add some glitter around the deer and trees with the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Cut out a matching scallop circle from the Copper Foil Sheet using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Glue the stamped piece to the copper scallop circle.
- Pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the Merry Merlot ribbon and glue dot to the top of the circle.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today's card are available through me in my online store.
Here's the products used in my swap card – just click on the picture and you'll be taken to my store where you can place your order. Print out the instructions and all the supplies are listed for easy entering in the shopping cart!