Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4")
This month we're highlighting the Country Lane Designer Series Paper from the Country Lane Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The Country Lane Suite of products is the featured suite in October for our Free Card Program.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Crazy, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Old Olive and Whisper White. I like how one side has fall themed images and the reverse is a more neutral print.
I love Blackberry Bliss which is a colour that Stampin' Up! brought back in the recent colour refresh. It's such a rich purple and coordinates beautifully with Crushed Curry. The images in the Country Home Stamp Set are lovely and perfect for Thanksgiving and fall cards.
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern.
Crushed Curry – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Blackberry Bliss – 4" x 3"
Whisper White – 4" x 3"
Country Lane Designer Series Paper – Piece J – 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Score the Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper across the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the scallop oval from the Blackberry Bliss cardstock using the Layering Oval Framelits and Big Shot.
- Glue the scalloped oval to the front of the card in the middle of the DSP.
- Tie the Linen Trim around the middle and tie in a bow towards the left side of the DSP.
- Stamp the flowers in Crushed Curry ink on the Whisper White piece. Stamp the words on top in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Cut out the image with the oval shape using the Stitched Shapes framelits and Big Shot.
- Pop up the stamped oval piece on the Blackberry Bliss scallop oval with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):