Last week I shared the news about a fabulous new set of products coming for the month of November only (or while supplies last) and yesterday I shared a card using the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set and coordinating Snowfall Thinlits Dies.
Today I'm sharing another winter themed card using these products and I'll be sharing even more as the month goes on here on my blog. I love that you can pick a snowflake themed or floral themed stamp set (or both!) and they both coordinate with an amazing set of framelits! With this suite you have everything covered from holidays to birthdays!
Download Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Products Flyer
Today's card shares a technique where instead of cutting out your die you emboss it, giving you even more ways to use the Snowfall Thinlits Dies in your project. I used the Embossing Mats along with the Big Shot to create the focal point on my card.
Here's how I made today's card:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 11"
Bermuda Bay – 5 1/4" x 4"; 3" x 3/4"
Whisper White – 5" x 3 3/4"
Coastal Cabana – scrap
Sparkle Glimmer Paper – scrap
- Fold the Whisper White Thick in half to form card base.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay (5 1/4" x 4") layer to the card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White using the Snowfall Thinlits Die, Embossing Mats and Big Shot.
- Add Pool Party and Balmy Blue inks to the snowflake with sponge daubers.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to the Bermuda Bay layer.
- Ink the sentiment with Versamark and stamp on Bermuda Bay (3" x 3/4"), add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Adhere sentiment below the embossed snowflake approximately 1/2" from the bottom edge, lined up with the right edge.
- Cut out the solid snowflake from the Coastal Cabana and the snowflake from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper using the Snowfall Thinlits and Big Shot.
- Glue snowflakes layered one on top of the other to the middle of the embossed snowflake with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Add a Snowflake Trinket to the sparkle snowflake with a glue dot.
- Add some rhinestones to the front to complete the card.
I love how the image pops when you add ink with a dauber. The dies all work so beautiful together and in this card the little snowflakes next perfectly inside the middle of the larger one. I finished it off with a sweet Snowflake Trinket.
If you'd like to see how I made this card please watch my video for all the details:
Recap of the Snowflake Showcase Promotion
- Limited time only
- Order Dates November 1 – 30, 2018
- Only whiles supplies last
- Live Facebook Sneak peek! October 30, 2018, 10:30 AM CDT (can watch anytime doesn't have to be during the Facebook Live).
- Download Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Products Flyer
Here's the products I used in my card today:
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In US order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Sign up for my newsletter!
Watch this quick video to learn how to place your online order!
Use Host Code H346DKCM
Check out my Customer Rewards Program
Carol K Hamm says
Lovely card Alison. I need to be encouraged to use my dies for embossing (just seems to be a technique I’m not used to yet). This will be a good card to try it on. I love the colours. Thanks. Carol
Thanks so much Carol – I love this Snowflake Showcase promotion!