Today I'm sharing a card I received from my friend Brenda Montesano at On Stage last week which features the gorgeous products from the Showcase Snowflake promotion.
Hurry to take advantage of this promotion as the products are only available until November 30th or while supplies last! The White Velvet paper is already sold out.
Here's how to made today's card:
Smoky Slate – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; score at 4 1/4"; 3 1/4" x 1/2"
Basic Gray – 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White – 4 1/4" x 4": 2" x 2"; 3" x 1/2"
Silver Glimmer Paper – 3" x 3"
- Fold the Smoky Slate cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp the Basic Gray with the dot image in Basic Gray randomly on the top of the Basic Gray. Repeat with White Craft ink.
- Emboss the Basic Gray layer using the Subtles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere to the Smoky Slate card base.
- Cut out the large and small snowflakes from Whisper White with the thinlits and Big Shot.
- Cut out the medium snowflake from Silver Glimmer Paper with the thinlits and Big Shot.
- Assembe the snowflake with large on bottom, silver in middle and small on top.
- Pop up the snowflake on the Basic Gray layer on top of the stamped dots with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on the Whisper White strip and adhere to the Smoky Slate strip.
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals on the bottom of the Basic Gray.
- Add rhinestone to the middle of the snowflake.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today's card are available through me in my online store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store