The Snowflake Showcase Promotion is well under way and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies. The products in this special (November 1 – 30 or while supplies last) are fabulous!
Here's how I made today's card:
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 4" x 3"
Bermuda Bay – 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"; scrap
Calypso Coral – 5" x 3 3/4"; scrap
Berry Burst – scrap
Lemon Lime Twist – scrap
Old Olive – scrap
- Fold the Whisper White Thick in half to form card base.
- Stamp the large floral image in Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral cardstock twice.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral cardstock to the Bermuda Bay mat and adhere both to the front of card.
- Cut the 3 1/4" oval from the Whisper White using the Stiched Shapes Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black in the middle of the oval. Adhere the oval to the middle of the Calypso Coral.
- Cut out an open flower (Berry Burst); small flower (Calypso Coral); open leaves (2 Bermuda Bay and 2 Lemon Lime Twist) and foliage (Old Olive) using the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Tie a bow in the Linen Thread and glue dot to the top right corner of oval.
- Layer the cut pieces on the top right and lower left of the oval.
- Add pearls to the center of the two flowers and oval circle.
Here's the products I used in my card today:
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In US order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store