It’s Card Swap Sunday and today I’m sharing a card I made for a swap using the Snowflake Showcase Promotion products. The promotion runs from November 1 – 30 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
My card uses the Happiness Surrounds Stamp Set and the coordinating Snowfall Thinlits Dies. I love the bright colours in today’s card which include Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral.
Here’s how to made today’s card:
Berry Burst – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; scrap
Whisper White – 5 1/4″ x 4″; 3″ x 3″
Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4″ x 3″; scrap
Granny Apple Green – scrap
Calypso Coral – scrap
Lemon Lime Twist – 3″ x 3″
- Fold the Berry Burst cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White (5 1/4″ x 4″) with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue to front of card.
- Emboss the Bermuda Bay (4 1/4″ x 3″) with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Glue to middle of Whisper White.
- Cut out 2 3/4″ circle from the Lemon Lime Twist using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the middle of the Bermuda Bay.
- Cut out a circle from the Whisper White (3″ x 3″) using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Berry Burst on the Whisper White circle.
- Cut out the open flower (Berry Burst); open leaves (Bermuda Bay); closed leaf (Granny Apple Green); solid flower (Calypso Coral) using the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Big Shot. Glue pieces to the left side of circle.
- Fold Berry Burst ribbon in half and glue to the back of the Stitched circle and pop up on top of the Lemon Lime Twist circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some rhinestones to the circle to finish the card.
Would you like to make this card at home? All the materials needed for today’s card are available through me in my online store.