It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. My card today uses Piece F (4 1/4" x 3 1/2")
This month we're highlighting the All My Love Designer Series Paper from the All My Love Suite in the Occasions Catalogue. The All My Love Suite of products is the featured suite in January for our Free Card Program including the Forever Lovely Bundle (Forever Lovely Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Edgeless Dies) and the Meant to Be Bundle (Meant to Be Stamp Set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of All My Love Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (2 each of 6 double-sided designs). The paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Balmy Blue – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 3" x 1"
Lovely Lipstick – 3" x 3"
Whisper White – 2" x 2"
All My Love Designer Series Paper – Piece F (3 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- Score the Balmy Blue cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the heart from Lovely Lipstick using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and Big Shot.
- Glue the heart to the right side of the card as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the sentiment on the card.
- Stamp the flower image in Lovely Lipstick on the scrap of Whisper White and cut out with coordinating die from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Pop up the flower at the right end of the sentiment strip.
- Add a rhinestone to the middle of the flower.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card using the pattern and the All My Love Designer Series Paper!
Please hop over to Patsy's Blog and see what she did with another piece of the pattern today