The Painted Season Bundle is FREE when you purchase $120 during Sale-a-bration and includes the Painted Season Stamp Set and Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper.
Here are the other NEW items you can pick when you make a minimum $60 purchase before March 31st.
Click here to see ALL the Sale-a-bration products you can pick.
Here's how you can recreate my card yourself:
- Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Pool Party: 5 3/8" x 3 7/8"; 3 1/4" x 2 1/4
- Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP); 4 1/2" x 5" (1 pattern); 2 1/4" x 5" (2nd pattern)
- Score Whisper White Thick at 4 1/4" and fold to form card base.
- Cut out three 1 5/8" x 3 5/8" rectangles from the DSP – 2 from pattern #1 and 1 from pattern #2 using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Glue the rectangles to the Pool Party as shown.
- Wrap the Granny Apple Green ribbon around the middle of the DSP and tie the ends with Pool Party & Silver Baker's Twine on the right side. Tie the twine in a bow.
- Glue the Pool Party to the front of the card.
- Cut out the 2 3/4" oval from the Pool Party with the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink, apply White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the stamped oval with Stampin' Dimensionals on the ribbon in the middle of the DSP.
- Add pearls to the stamped oval.
Would you like more inspiration using these wonderful new products? You can purchase my PDF Tutorial featuring instructions for 5 cards using the Painted Season Bundle. The PDF includes pictures, measurements, supplies and step-by-step instructions. You can purchase the tutorial from anywhere in the world through PayPal.
The colours in the Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper give you so many choices when creating cards.
Here's the products I used in today's card – you can click on the pictures and be redirected to my online store for ordering. Remember that the Four Seasons Bundle can only be earned for FREE with a $120 order and the Four Seasons Framelits Dies will be available for purchase starting March 1st.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today – Happy Stamping!