It's Tuesday and that means it's One Sheet Wonder Tuesday! Every Tuesday my Border Buddy, Patsy Waggoner, and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. This month's pattern uses a 12" x 12" pattern. My card today uses Piece J (5 1/2" x 3 1/4").
This month we're highlighting the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Designer from the Sale-a-bration promotion that you can earn for FREE with a $60 order before March 31st. That means there are only 6 more days to earn this paper for FREE. It's also coordinates with the Gingham Gala Suite that we are featuring in our Free PDF Tutorial for March.
Each package of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" patterned paper – 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. The colours in the paper coordinate with Balmy Glue, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.
We choose the design with the butterfly pattern on one side and black dots on white background on the reverse for our cards this month.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Grapefruit Grove – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 3" x 2 1/2"
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" (Piece J)
- Score the Grapefruit Grove cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out the label from the Whisper White cardstock using the framelit and Big Shot.
- Stamp the saying in Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White frame.
- Add ribbon to the back of the frame and pop up on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the butterfly from Basic Black using the Butterfly Beauty framelit die (position die so you get the small butterfly) and Big Shot. Trim off excess pieces from the small butterfly.
- Glue the butterfly to the top of the label.
- Add a pearl to the butterfly and to the bottom of the label.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
Make sure you drop in every Tuesday to see another card in our One Sheet Wonder Series. Here is a recap of the cards Patsy and I shared in March.