I'm so lucky to have some amazing demonstrator friends who send me cards. Today's card is by Liane Binder and it's super adorable. Liane loves to colour, especially with our Stampin' Blends.
The Over the Moon Stamp Set from the catalogue is so fun with all the cow images and funny puns for sentiments. I wonder what this little guy is dreaming about?
You can see why Liane loves to colour – she is so great at it! I love how she coloured his belly with a light pink.
Here's how to make Liane's card:
- Balmy Blue – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Real Red – 5" x 3 5/8"; scrap
- Whisper White – 5" x 3 3/4"
- Score Balmy Blue at 4 1/4" and fold to create card front.
- Cut out 4 3/4" x 3 3/8" rectangle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Stamp the cow in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the lower left side of the rectangle and the dream bubble directly on top. Stamp the sentiment to the right of the cow.
- Colour the sky with Balmy Blue Light and grass with Granny Apple Light Stampin' Blends.
- Add some grass with the stamp in Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Colour the cow with Crumb Cake, Bronze, Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.
- Colour the heart with Real Red Dark Stampin' Blend or stamp image on scrap of Real Red and cut out. Pop up with Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
- Glue the stamped piece to the Real Red layer and glue both to the middle of the card.
If you'd like the products in today's card head over to my store and place your order. You can click on any of the pictures and be redirected to my store.