Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In July we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Today I'm sharing a card made by my sister, Ellie Blake who helped me out when I was stuck for ideas with my assigned pattern piece. I just love what she created!
Today's card uses Piece C (5 1/4" x 2") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set from the Magnolia Lane Suite (page 36-38) of the Annual Catalogue.
The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White.
Here's a video showing you the gorgeous designs in the pack – they remind me of paintings by Monet.
Here's how to make today's card with piece C from the pattern.
Old Olive – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Petal Pink – 2 1/4" x 5 1/2"; 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
Perennial Essence 12" x 12" Vellum Cardstock – 4 1/2" x 2 1/4"(Petal Pink); 3 1/2" x 2"
Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4" x 2" Piece C
- Score the Old Olive cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.
- Glue the DSP to the Petal Pink mat and glue both to the left side of the card.
- Stamp the flower image in Blackberry Bliss twice on the Petal Pink vellum. Punch with coordinating punch.
- Punch out two leaves from the Old Olive vellum. Glue the leaves to the DSP.
- Glue the flowers one on top of the other and glue to the middle of the leaves. Add a Faceted Gems to the middle of the flower.
- Stamp the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink on the Petal Pink, banner cut the right end and glue to the card tucking the left edge under the flower. Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE