The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle in the new catalogue (page 52-54) includes the It Starts with Art Stamp Set and Arts & Crafts Dies and when they are bundled you save 10%. When I attended the On Stage convention Stampin' Up! event in April this was one of the make n' takes. The images in the It Starts with Art are perfect for cards for your crafty friends!
You can recreate the card at home – here's the instructions:
- Coastal Cabana – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; .3" x 1"
- Petal Pink – 3 3/8" x 2 3/8"
- Whisper White – 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"; 3" x 3/4"
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"; 4" x 1/2"
- Score the Coastal Cabana at 4 1/4" and fold to create a card base.
- Randomly stamp the button in Coastal Cabana ink on the Coastal Cabana card front.
- Pop up the Designer Series Paper (DSP) with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the card front.
- Stamp the spool of ribbons on the Whisper White in Memento Tuxedo Black and colour with Stampin' Blends – Daffodil Delight Light, Smoky Slate Light, Pool Party Light and Petal Pink Dark.
- Glue stamped piece to Petal Pink mat and pop up both in the middle of the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Glue the strip of DSP across the bottom of the stamped piece.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White strip in Memento ink.
- Punch the edge of the Coastal Cabana strip using the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.
- Glue the Whisper White strip to the Coastal Cabana strip and then cut each end at an angle as shown in the picture.
- Pop up the sentiment on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The stamps and dies are part of the Follow Your Art Suite Bundle and this year Stampin' Up! has provide one order number for all the products in the Suite. This bundle can be purchased together using #152181
The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle includes:
* It Starts with Art Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Arts & Crafts Dies (10% off)
* Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
* Button Button Embossing Folder
* Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit
* Follow Your Art Washi Tape
* Mini Shipping Boxes
Watch this quick video showing you how to make today's card:
If you'd like to purchase any of the products used in my card today please click on one of the pictures and start shopping!