It's Just in Case Thursday – the day where Patsy Waggoner (my Border Buddy) and I share a card we've CASED (copy and selectively edit) from one of our current publications. Today's card uses the Fanciful Fragrance Cling Stamp Set on page 112.
I based my card on a sample featured on page 112.
I decided to change the colours and make my card more monochromatic and vintage looking.
- Soft Suede – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Crumb Cake – 5" x 4 1/4"
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4" x 3 1/2"; 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Copper Foil Sheet – 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Fold Soft Suede cardstock in half to form card front.
- Stamp the Crumb Cake with the flower image from Fanciful Fragrance in Crumb Cake (stamp off once to lighten the image).
- Stamp the filigree line image along the bottom of the Crumb Cake in Crumb Cake ink. Glue the Crumb Cake to the front of the card.
- Ink the Birch stamp in Crumb Cake, stamp off once and stamp on the Very Vanilla (3 1/2" x 3 1/4").
- Stamp the words from Very Versailles in Soft Suede ink on the Birch image.
- Stamp the perfume bottles in Versamark ink on the Very Vanilla and emboss in Copper. Heat set.
- Glue stamped image to the Crumb Cake lining up the right edges.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark on the Very Vanilla strip and emboss in Copper. Heat Set.
- Glue the Copper Foil strip to the top of the sentiment and banner cut the left edge. Glue below the perfume bottles.
- Glue a piece of Copper Trim ribbon to the upper left corner.
Check out what Patsy CASED today on her blog.
Here's the products you need to make today's card (click on the picture and start shopping!)