The Magnolia Lane Suite of products in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue is stunning. Todays card using the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set.
This card is very monochromatic which I love – it really showcases the gorgeous images.
Here's how to recreate this card:
- Fold Very Vanilla at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") to create card base.
- Stamp the large magnolia image on the Crumb Cake in the top left corner and bottom right corner in Versamark ink. Apply Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Lay the 4 3/8" x 3" rectangle from the Rectangle Stitched Dies in the middle of the Crumb Cake and cut out. Lay the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" rectangle in the middle of the first rectangle and cut out creating a frame.
- Glue the large crumb cake to the card front.
- Pop up the rectangle frame inside the opening with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Repeat on the corners of the Very Vanilla (4" x 2 3/4") in Versamark ink, apply Gold Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out a 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" rectangle with the Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- Glue the Very Vanilla rectangle inside the popped up rectangle frame.
- Tie a bow in the Linen Thread and glue dot to the upper left corner of the frame.
Patsy and I love the Magnolia Lane Suite so much it's our featured Suite for our free card program in June.
As part of our FREE card programs, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash).
I have a Class to Go and a PDF Tutorial available using the Memories & More Memories & More Cards – check out the information and how to register here.
The Magnolia Lane Suite includes these products (click on the picture to be taken to my store):