Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In June we are using the Garden LaneDesigner Series Paper.
The Garden Lane Designer Series Paper coordinates with Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Mint Macaron – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow - 4 3/8" x 3 5/8"; 4 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Soft Sea Foam – 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
Garden Lane Designer Series Paper -4 1/4" x 3 1/2" (piece F)
- Score the Mint Macaron cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the Mossy Meadow mat and glue both to the middle of the card.
- Cut out the 3 3/4" x 2" label from the Mossy Meadow (4 3/8" x 3 5/8") using the Stitched Nested Dies. Pop up the label in the middle of the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Wrap some ribbon on the middle of the Mossy Meadow label and glue into place.
- Cut out the 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" label from the Soft Sea Foam using the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Stamp the leaves in Mint Macaron on the Soft Sea Foam label. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Pop up the stamped label on the Mossy Meadow label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE