Every Tuesday Patsy and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern. In July we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Today's card uses Piece G (3 1/2" x 4 1/4") from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern (scroll down) and the To a Wild Rose Bundle which includes the To a Wild Rose Stamp Set and Wild Rose Dies. (page 141) of the Annual Catalogue.
The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper coordinates with Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White.
Here's a video showing you the gorgeous designs in the pack – they remind me of paintings by Monet.
Here's how to make today's card with piece G from the pattern.
Mossy Meadows – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Petal Pink – 4 1/4" x 3"
Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" (cut at diagonal) Piece G
- Score the Mossy Meadow cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to form card front.
- Glue the DSP to the left side of the card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card front and tie in a bow on the right side.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Petal Pink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the sentiment with the die from the Wild Rose Die.
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals and add a pearl to each side of the label. Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Cards:
I used these products in my card today – click on picture and you'll be directed to my store where you can shop! Click on the "supply list" link at the end of the list to download a PDF of the products used.
HOW TO EARN FREE CARDS & TUTORIALS THROUGH ME!
This month Patsy & I are featuring the Come Sail Away Suite in our FREE PDF Tutorial. As part of my program, online customers earn a free PDF set of instructions for eight cards. When the order is $50 or more, I send them two of the cards from the instructions by mail. If my customers use my current Hostess Code, I send them a gift of two cards from my retired stash (or a sample of the product from my stash). Click to read all about my program!
If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE