I'm sharing a pretty card I received from my sister Mo Dickie featuring the Birthday Goodness Cling Stamp Set from page 62 of the catalogue.
I love how Mo anchored the two pieces on the front with the donut image. And the individual donuts are so cute! The best thing about this card is that it is calorie free.
the images are coloured with our fabulous Stampin' Blends which allow you to blend colours without leaving streaks. You can add Wink of Stella to the frosting to give it some sparkle. The images are great if you love to colour and the sentiments are perfect for birthday wishes.
Mo used a portion of the Stitched Lace die to create the lacy tablecloth under the cupcake stack. Very clever – if you have difficulty with the die use a piece of wax paper and the little pieces will pop out easily. We also have an add on for your Take Your Pick tool that makes it even easier. The Take Your Pick Die Brush Tip just snaps on the top of your tool.
Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing you how the brush works with the Take Your Pick tool.
Here's the products you need to make today's card (click on the picture and start shopping!)If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
- For each $20 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
There are only a few days left in August to earn the PDF featuring the Bird Ballad Suite – here's a collage of what is included this month:
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE