The #Elfie Cling Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalogue (page 22) is super cute and perfect if you like to colour. This card was one of the cards we stamped at my Holiday Launch Party.
I started by embossing the Real Red cardstock with the Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder which is a product included in the Let It Snow Suite. The little elf image was stamped in Real Red on the Stitched Shape circle and let stamped a second time in Memento Black ink on a scrap piece. I coloured him with Stampin' Blend Markers, fussy cut him out and popped him up on the other elf image. The presents are stamped in Memento Black, coloured with Stampin' Blends and cut out and popped up on the image.
Whisper White Thick – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White – 3" x 3"; scraps
Real Red – 5 1/4" x 4"
Wrapped in Plaid 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper – 4" x 1 1/4"
Make the card:
- Fold the Whisper White Thick in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Real Red using the Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder and glue to the front of the card.
- Glue the DSP to the Real Red approximately 1” from the bottom edge.
- Cut out a circle from the Whisper White using the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the elf in Real Red ink in the middle of the circle. Colour around the elf image with the Pool Party Light Blend.
- Stamp the elf on the Whisper White (2 ½” x 2 ½”) in Memento Black and cut out (cut off the saying).
- Colour the elf with Stampin’ Blends and pop up on the elf in the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pop up the circle on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two presents on the Whisper White scrap and colour with blends.
- Fussy cut the presents and glue on either side of the elf.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
Here are the products I used in today's card:
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE