Crafters create from the heart. Now you can create something beautiful and support an important cause with the newly released Nature's Beauty stamp set. Stampin' Up! will donate $3 of every sale to mental health charities. In Canada the charity is the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. That's creativity that does the heart, soul and mind good!
The Nature's Beauty stamp set features detailed sketches of forest animals and trees. Whether you like simple stamping or want to step-up the style with stamped landscapes, watercoloring, and colouring techniques, you'll love what you can create with this truly special stamp set.
Start your creative nature walk with this card featuring a simple watercolor wash a touch of colouring. Then let your imagination roam free!
This stamp set makes a great gift – so double your gift giving power with a gift that also provides a charitable donation!
This card will be featured this week in my Friday newsletter including the full instructions. If you life in Canada please join my newsletter list and you'll receive this email.
If you live in the United States please join Patsy Waggoner's (my Border Buddy) newsletter list – she also shares these wonderful emails each week.
When you place an online order you earn the following gifts:
- For each $25 you spend (before shipping/taxes) you earn a punch on my Customer Reward Card. When you fill the card (15 punches) you earn a gift.
- Every order earns a free PDF set of instructions for 8 cards featuring the month's Suite.
- When you order $50 or more, I send you two of the cards from the instructions by mail.
- If you use my current Hostess Code, I send you an added gift.
- Click to read all about my program!
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current HOST CODE
Here's the products used in today's card: